Care home brochures designed with everyone in mind
We have a proven track record producing successful Care Home brochures while considering all stake holders
At Palmiero Design we have established sound processes for producing care home brochure design. We’ve learnt how best to tailor your marketing messages so that they strike a cord with your target audience and key stake holders.
We understand it’s often the closest relatives and loved ones, not just potential residents, who are involved in making all the important decisions when choosing a perfect care home. We will guide you on how best to structure the content for your care home brochure and undertake the creative process from start to finish.
Request a quote now
Excellent Reviews Rating
Work with brochure designers who have an excellent Reviews rating and are highly recommended by many companies across a variety of industry sectors
Your brochure designed with a 100% design guarantee
- Pay for work only when you are 100% happy with the price and design solutions
- You choose which design options presented suit your business goals best
- Any design alterations you want are included at no extra cost
- Risk free to you with a 100% design satisfaction guarantee
Request a fixed price quote for your Brochure now
Remember, you pay for work only when you are 100% happy with your designs.
Simply leave details of your design brief below
(Please complete all sections marked with an *)
Or call now to discuss your project with expert brochure designers on 01908 265055
Care home brochures for residents
Highlight the facilities that will appeal to your residents, such as an easy way to contact loved ones, entertainment or an obvious way for them to maintain their independence. Make sure to include professional photography that captures examples of how your current occupants enjoy their time while at your home. Photos of the accommodation, bedrooms, common rooms as well as outdoor spaces are all equally important.
Make the text information easy to read by using clearly legible typography. Our designers will recommend the best choice of fonts to suit the amount of content you have. They’ll make sure it suits your brand styling too. Larger font sizes are easier to read for older adults who may have vision challenges. Most will agree on this point.
Colours are important too. Colours in care home brochure design need to be calming, relaxing and make readers feel at ease when they read through your care home brochure. You could choose pale sky blue, blush pink, sage grey, pale yellow or soft green.
Care home brochures for family
Alongside ensuring that your care home brochure appeals to the needs, comfort and care of potential future residents you must also consider the wishes of the wider family and what they would like to see in your brochure.
What specialist care do you offer? Such as specialist nursing or dementia care. How does this set you apart from your competitors?
Highlight your quality standards. It’s worth highlighting if you are regulated by the Care Quality Commission. Show proof of your ratings and any third party reviews.
Residential care and nursing home brochure design
Make it clear in your brochure that it is run by someone with a Registered Manager’s Award or similar management qualification. Also that you have staff on site 24 hours a day, with a key number of qualified care assistants.
Explain how you help residents with their personal care needs such as helping them wash, dress, go to the toilet and engage in social or physical activities.
Administering medicines and treating any complex wounds that residents need can be quite a concern for your guests and they will be reassured if they know a district nurse is on hand if required.
Domiciliary care brochure design
Domiciliary care is an important part of life to help sustain elderly people who wish to maintain their independence and can be a real benefit for their family too when carers or personal assistants visit and offer support at home.
If you are looking to promote your Domiciliary care service then you need to ensure that your brochure design communicates a feeling of trust as your employees will be entering the homes of your patients, and they need to be comfortable with that.
Make the point that it’s not just practical duties that domiciliary care supports with – it’s also a way of enabling people to carry on doing the activities that matter most to them. It can also help with loneliness and give companionship and social interaction. Highlight these benefits when designing your brochure.
Brochure design & production projects from our portfolio
Click below to see design examples created by our brochure designers
Do you want to print your brochures too?
Whatever your printing requirements we'll take care of the whole production process on your behalf, offering you the best value for money whist maintaining the highest possible standards.
- High definition brochure printing is offered as part of our creative services. Digital printing is available for personalisation and short run projects or lithographic printing for long run single- to multi-colour brochures.
- We will specify the most suitable paper stock, printing processes and material finishes to complement the design of your brochure while ensuring you get the best possible price.
- We work with a number trusted of print suppliers who share our passion for creating stunning printed material in many formats including flyers, folded brochures, stapled or perfect bound brochures as well as more prestigious case bound books.
- With over 25 years experience in managing and overseeing print production projects we have a meticulous eye for detail and scrutinise artwork carefully before your job hits the press. We’ll make sure everything runs smoothly from conception through to delivery.
Request a quote now