What are you doing to make sure your mailings get noticed?
It doesn’t matter these days whether you’re sending electronic mail or letters by conventional post, if you want to be more than a little bit different you need to be bold!
A San Francisco based designer and typographer, Erik Marinovich has set up a project called “Do Not Open” where he would create these amazing hand-drawn letters onto envelopes each in a unique style and send them to people all around the world for free.
Each one features one-of-a-kind lettering design and no two looking the same. True works of art which are now available to order as long as you agree to have your addressed envelope shown publicly online.
You don’t necessarily have to go this far to achieve great response rate for your mailings. Getting people to open your mail (post or email) is a challenge itself, the next hurdle is getting them to take notice of the contents and respond to it!
Follow these very powerful, simple top tips to get more of your recipients to read your mailings and how to get more of them to respond:
- Personalise your mailings where you can by using your recipients first name in key positions
- Use an attention grabbing headline in combination with a striking image
- Create interest by highlighting the key benefits your product or service brings, backed-up by customer testimonials where you can
- Generate desire for your offer by making it irresistible and at no-risk to try, with powerful guarantees
- Make it very clear what you want your recipient to do next in response to your mailing – to call you, visit your website or buy now
- Always test two or three options in affordable numbers and measure the response before rolling out the one which works best on a bigger scale
Would you like to receive one of these envelopes in your mail? To own your own fancy one-of-a-kind work of art envelope click here. Each custom envelope is $175, which includes the cost of shipping.
For a FREE design consultation please call us today on 01908 265055.